Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My apologies...

I wanted to let you all know that I haven't gotten done with the zippered wristlet yet.  I am sorry to disappoint those awaiting the reveal, yet I haven't been feeling well these last couple of days.  I think it is just a viral thing, so I am looking forward to getting over it!

Since I am still working on the wristlet, I will probably post pictures of it when I am finished, and then maybe do another short little project this week, so I can still get a project in for this week.

As a side note, I finally found a great website that gave me a total understanding of squaring my fabric.  This practice is mostly used for fashion sewing, so that the fabric will drape correctly, but is also used in quilting.  I just get in the habit of doing it every time so that it is good practice for me.

Check out the website, and let me know what you think!  How to square your fabric!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!