Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project in progress...


Hello everyone!

This week's project is in progress, and so far I am liking how it's coming together!  I am using home dec cotton fabric for the outside of the eyeglass case, and the suggested flannel for the inside (so it doesn't scratch the glasses once inside).  I cut out the case, and I had a little help doing so from a rotary cutter that I just purchased yesterday from Joanns.  Yes, I know, I know, why did it take me so long to get a rotary cutter?  I really don't know, I guess I thought I never needed one, but boy was I wrong!  I now see how advantageous it is to have around.  I love knowing that my fabric is cut straight and correctly!  Well, I look forward to the reveal!  Here is the rotary cutter I bought if you are interested in one.  It is by Dritz, and it cuts like a dream--just be careful of those fingers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!