Monday, March 8, 2010

Project Announcement for week of Mar. 8th!

This week's project comes from the Sew What! Bags book that I recently purchased (see here)  If you wear glasses, or know someone who wears glasses, then this one is for you!  It is an eyeglasses case!

The project is located on page 51 of the book, and is a simple little case for glasses.  However, there is an option to place a flap that buttons over the top of the case, and that is what drew me in to making this!  I have not used my sewing machine to make buttonholes yet, and though I am afraid of the prospect of it, I am willing to try it out!  So, if you are interested, sew along with me!  The case I make will be going to my mother-in-law, so you can always sew one and give it to someone who can use it.








Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!