Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sneak Peek...

Yesterday I finally went to Walmart to buy some fabric for the wristlet I am sewing.  I have put off this part of the process because I really wanted to get to Joanns and get some fabric, but alas, Joann's is not that close to me, and I did not want to drag my two children out with me to find fabric.  They are good kids, I just don't think I would come home having accomplished what I wanted in the store.  It would be more of a "grab and go" mentality with them coming along = ).

I perused the aisles of Walmart because I really wanted something beautiful and durable.  I kept thinking to myself, "What is speaking to me?"

I ended up finding the most perfect fabric!  It is so darling  (I don't know how else to describe it besides the word darling)!  I got a yard of it for $5.42 (I know, I wish it was less, but what the heck, it is beautiful).  Then I went to pick out my zipper, and found one that is a pretty aqua baby blue.  It didn't match perfectly, but I think it will do!

Ok, enough said!  I know you are thinking, "Show us the pictures, already!"

Here they are...



This fabric is just so pretty and vintage-looking to me!  I am ready to transform it!  I hope you stick around for the transformation, and I am sure a lot of you have some transformations of your own taking place!  Stay sew-filled!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think!