Monday, January 17, 2011

New Vogue favorites!

By now I am sure that most of you may know that Vogue has released their Early Spring patterns.  After looking over all they have to offer, I found myself gushing over quite a few styles.  In fact, I may give Vogue a try this year!  I have NEVER sewn one of their patterns before, but I think I would do ok once I got going!

Here are some of my favorites:

Vogue 1233

I LUV this dress!!  It reminds me a little of the trench dress I bought from Mccalls new patterns (6279) a couple of weeks ago, except it has more of a classic feel.

Vogue 1228

I'm not exactly sure why I am drawn into this one, but I think it has a lot to do with the neckline and the sleeve style.  This kimono style dress is more fitted in the bodic and loose on the bottom half, which seems like it will match LOVELY with this pear-shaped lady!

Vogue 1225

This style is a winner for me, except for the pockets.  It looks like they get in the way of the beautiful drape of the dress!  I'm sure that is easy enough to adjust.

Vogue 8706
This one is obviously a stunner!  I really like the mock wrap front, and the side gathers.  I wouldn't even know where to wear this to, but I could come up with something!

All of these styles makes me anticipate what else is coming out!  Though I know I should be thinking about what I have on my plate right now, I can't help but get wrapped up in the new pattern releases.  Well, that is all for now.  The snow has cleared up here and life looks like it is getting back to normal.  In fact, my hubby is firing up the grill tonight!  YUM!

Stay sew-filled!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new Vogue patterns as well, they are so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!