Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still constructing

Hello everyone!

Somehow my latest projects have been stretching out over a week instead of just days.  It isn't because I am having any difficulty, it is merely because I have only sewn here or there, rather than every night like I was in a habit of doing.  The market skirt for my daughter is coming together nicely, though I still have to attach the pocket and buttons, fix the waistband, and hem the skirt.

Here is what I have so far:


I doubled up on the fabric for the second tier so that you would not be able to see through the skirt.  I think the combination of fabrics came out better than I hoped, and I think adding the pocket will add extra cuteness to the garment.

Stay sew-filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!