Yes! The ruffle jumper, or Simplicity 2572.
Here is a close-up of the front. I decided to use yellow binding instead of red, because I thought the red would draw too much attention, and I wanted the prettiness of the dress to be the main attraction. Also, I started making my own binding from the same fabric, but that just looked all wrong. I ended up using store-bought bias binding, but I just am not a fan of it because I can never get it to lay right.
This is the back.
And a close-up of the back. I used a yellow 7" zipper for the closure. Eventually, I will get back into buttons again.
And here is my "principessa" in the dress! Mind you, it is still big around the bodice on her, but I love how cute she looks in it!
All in all, I really like this dress! I think it is my favorite of the things I have made for her so far! On the next dress, though, I plan to work on some fitting techniques to get a more fitted bodice for her. I know she will grow into the bodice, but I want her to be able to wear the things I sew for her now, not later. Besides, I don't want it to be fall or winter before she can fit them.
So, my latest book on fitting is this one:
I borrowed this book from the library and it has a great section on fitting children. It shows you how to take their measurements correctly, and choosing pattern sizing. Right now I am not sure what the next project I am working on will be, but I will be using this as a reference guide for my future sewing adventures!