Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Could it be?

Yes, I am sewing again!  I have been working on this little lovely for quite a while now...



It is still not finished, but will be finished soon.  I will probably post a picture of the top when it is done, and then another picture of the coordinating leggings once they are finished.  This project has been one I wanted to give up on many times, but I am glad I didn't because it is starting to come together now.

I'll give you more details soon...

Stay sew-filled!

2 comments:

  1. oooh! i love the contrast!!
    thanks again for your big warm wishes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been anxiously awaiting this outfit :) I bought this pattern after you highlighted it with your sewing plan. I can't wait to see it all finished and read about the details. Hope it continues to come together for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!