Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick Update

Well I finally dusted off my sewing machine last night and started sewing New Look 6034.  I worked on it for about 30 min. then decided I would put it away for another time.  It doesn't seem that complicated so far.  I'm a little nervous about the fit of the garment because it seems a little too roomy, but I will continue to adjust it as I sew.

Actually, I was going to sew all night tonight, kind of a Friday night sew-in, but my hubby surprised me and wants to go out on a date night!  YAY!  We are really trying to make those a priority.  We will be going to watch Tyler Perry's new Madea movie, but I am mostly looking forward to alone time with my honey!  Grandma will be watching the kids, and they are so excited about it, so it's a win-win situation.

In honor of Easter weekend, I would like to share a beautiful worship song with you that puts into words what this Sunday is truly about.  Please enjoy this video, and enjoy the holiday!  I will be back soon with my progress on New Look 6034.

 

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful evening and a very happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time with your DS. Happy Easter and thanks for sharing this video. I hadn't heard this song. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think!